Hee at enterpriselondonltd.com we take your privacy seriously. We know that personal data is important to our customers and we do our best to protect it.
We realize the trust you have placed in us by providing your personal details, and we try to respond to it by using all the latest technological and legal solutions to deliver the necessary level of security.
Any references to “enterpriselondonltd.com”, “we”, “us”, or “our, relate to Enterprise London Limited Company, London, England. We control the ways personal data is collected and processed and define the purposes for which it is used by enterpriselondonltd.com, action as the “data controller” for the purposes of applicable European data protection legislation.
Get in touch
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or would like to learn more about how we process your personal data. You can do that via our specially designated contact point at email@example.com
Information we collect
The information and data about you that we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- Information you willingly provide to us by filling in forms on our Website.
- Any other information you submit to us via the website or email.
- Your responses to surveys or other research we carry out.
- Records of correspondence carried out via the Website, telephone, email or other means.
- Information about the transactions you carry out with us.
- Information related to your visits of our Website including, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Once you register with enterpriselondonltd.com and access our platforms you are no longer anonymous to us. Therefore, having been specifically informed about such processing by our Terms and Conditions, as well as the possible disclosure of personal data to third parties, you explicitly consent to such use of your personal data.
enterpriselondonltd.com may also assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information in order to facilitate access to our Website and to personalize your online experience. It uses standard or non-standard internet tools, such as web beacons or monitoring programs, which collect information that tracks your use of the Website and enables it to customize our services and promotions. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and opt out at a later date. If you wish, you may choose and ask not to receive emails and/or newsletters from the Website, and/or delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.
Why we process your personal data
You have chosen enterpriselondonltd.com as your gateway to the existing world of crypto currencies trading. With the aim of providing quality service, we must collect and process a certain amount of personal data about our customers. This data will help us in number of ways, including:
- Better management of customer relationships;
- Develop new products and services for our customers;
- Develop and manage already existing product and services;
- Deliver quality products and services ;
- Create and manage customer accounts, payments and withdrawals;
- Learn from how our customers use our products and services;
- To provide support for our products and services;
- To manage our relationship with and the performance of other companies that provide services to us and our customers;
- Responding to any customer complaints;
- Prevent and detect improper use of our system;
- Managing risk for us and our customers;
- Complying with laws and regulations that apply to us;
- Fulfil our obligations as an accountable and responsible organization;
- To exercise our rights set out in agreements and contracts.
Collecting personal data for the above-listed purposes is always justified by either your explicit and informed consent or by serving our legitimate interests. These are both recognized by the General Data Protection Regulation as acceptable legal basis for the processing of personal data. Bear in mind that if you choose not to provide your data, this may prevent us from fulfilling legal obligations, contractual responsibilities, or performing services required to run your account. Not providing your personal data may ultimately result in our inability to provide you with products or services.
All data collected by enterpriselondonltd.com via an automated process will be used for general purposes such as: technical administration of the enterpriselondonltd.com platforms; research and development of the quality of services we provide – to customize the content you see, to contact you about special offers and new products and services and other.
Having a business or commercial reason to process your personal data constitutes a legitimate interest according to the General Data Protection Regulation. This does not mean we are at liberty to process your data in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests. If we use legitimate interests as a reason to process your personal data, we will notify you. You have the right to request further information about the exact nature of our legal interests, as well as to raise any objections you have for further processing on the same grounds. However, compelling grounds for processing such information may override your right to object.
Keeping your data safe
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect and secure the safety of your personal data. In addition, we have implemented various policies to further strengthen our commitment to your privacy. We use, to name a few, pseudonymisation, encryption, access and retention policies to guard against unauthorized access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our system.
It is safe to state that we have put all our efforts in ensuring that your personal data is properly protected and only used for acceptable purposes. We will only keep your data for the period that you are a customer of enterpriselondonltd.com. Once you are no longer our customer, we will ensure that your data is kept for the minimum length of time required to comply with this policy, relevant regulatory and legal obligations. We may keep your personal data longer if we cannot delete it for technical reasons.
Possibility of sharing your personal data with others
Depending on the products you have chosen or the type of service we are providing to you, we may need to share your personal data with certain type of organizations. They can be classified in categories of recipients, sharing the data with which could be justified on the same grounds:
- Service providers and others – We use certain types of technical service providers which help us maintain our website and the service in general operating.
- enterpriselondonltd.com partners – We may share your personal data in pseudonymized format with marketing partners and affiliates, who help us with promotional and advertising efforts.
- Other enterpriselondonltd.com affiliates – We may share your personal data with our affiliates to carry out daily business operations and to enable us to maintain and provide a quality service to you.
- Law Enforcement and Data Protection Authorities – We may share your personal data if we believe it is necessary for us to do so in order to comply with legal obligations under applicable law, or respond to valid legal process, such as a search warrant or a court order.
- Purchasers of our business – In case we sell or negotiate to sell our business to a buyer or a prospective buyer, we may need to share some of your personal data.
We may transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) only with your explicit consent, unless the transfer is necessary for us to set up or fulfill a contract you have with us or to comply with a legal duty or obligation. In case we do transfer data outside the EEA, we will undertake all necessary and legal measures to ensure the same level of protection. We might rely on the following criteria to ensure that certain standards are maintained:
- Whether the country receiving your data has been found by the European Commission to provide the same level of protection as the EEA.
- Whether we are in a contractually binding relationship with the recipient which requires the same level of protection as within the EEA
- Whether the recipient is from the USA and is registered with Privacy Shield (a framework, which ensures Personal Data is protected to a level approved by the EU.
In certain cases, we may be compelled by law to disclose your personal data to a third party, which may lead to us having limited control over its protection.
Third party links
Exercising your rights
The General Data Protection Regulation provides certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. You may choose at any time to exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all, or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object:
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular circumstances;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service;
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect;
- Right to Withdraw your Consent – the right to withdraw your previously granted consent for processing of your personal data. However, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing;
- Right to Complain – the right to lodge a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority;
If you need more information about these rights and how to exercise them, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We may occasionally update this policy, so please, review it frequently.
We will make sure to inform you prior to any future changes through the established communication channels.
We will try to provide enough time for you to consider and understand the changes before they become effective.