- These Terms & Conditions apply to you, and are binding upon you, if you Participate at Enterprise London Limited. By doing so, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and you acknowledge that these Terms & Conditions shall apply to you. If you do not agree to any of these Terms & Conditions, you should stop using the Service immediately.
- We consider these Terms & Conditions to be open and fair. Should you need any explanation regarding these or any other part of our Service, please contact Customer Service.
- Important: Please note that while these terms and conditions may be translated and presented in other languages, this is a service offered for convenience only. Should any of the terminology or content of any translated terms and conditions contradict those of the English version, or in any way mislead, the terms outlined in the English T&C document will prevail.
- This Agreement is executed between you (hereinafter “the Client”) and Enterprise London Limited Company (hereinafter “the Company). The card payments and billing services are processed by the Subsidiary company.
- The content of these terms and conditions may be changed, modified, amended, added to or taken away from at any time by Enterprise London Limited, without any prior notice being offered. By using the Enterprise London Limited website or accessing any of the content the company provides, the client expressly agrees to abide by all terms and conditions as set out in the document at the time of their visit. It is therefore the responsibility of the client to frequently revisit these terms and conditions, in order to note any important changes or additions.
- The terms and conditions as laid out in this document are valid indefinitely, though the company reserves the right to alter, amend and terminate any or all specific terms at any time. All clients and customers must therefore regularly revisit the full disclosure of terms and conditions in order to ensure full compliance and agreement.
- Should a court of law with valid jurisdiction deem that any provision laid out in these terms and conditions be either invalid or void, it shall be immediately removed. This will however have no effect on the validity and governance of all other provisions contained within these terms and conditions
- All terms and conditions as documented here and any complaints that may arise in accordance therefrom are governed by the laws of Japan and shall be construed in accordance with Japanese law. Should it be required, all customers acknowledge and agree to the fact that disputes will be brought before the appropriate courts of Japan– not the home territories of the customers themselves. Clients may not therefore dispute, question or argue with the decision to bring proceedings to the appropriate courts in Japan, whether deemed inconvenient or otherwise
- For more information or should you have any concerns with regard to our Terms and Conditions, get in touch with our service team today anytime at email@example.com .
- You may only Participate at Enterprise London Limited if you are over 18 years of age.
- It is illegal to Participate at Enterprise London Limited if you are under 18 years of age.
- You may not Participate at Enterprise London Limited if you are geographically located in U.S.A, U.S. Territories, Israel or Turkey. These countries shall be considered “Excluded Territories”.
- Trades placed from any of the Excluded Territories will be voided and any deposits or Trades made by persons who are located in such jurisdictions will be refunded, minus an administrative fee of 10% of the total deposits made by the individual, in addition to any charges that may be levied by the bank or financial institution managing the aforementioned reversal.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to know if their Participation is lawful in their jurisdiction.
- Any person who is knowingly in breach of this section, including any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence, or by trading or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in an Excluded Territory is in breach of these Terms & Conditions. You may be committing fraud and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when trading and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your Participation at Enterprise London Limited is at your sole responsibility, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against Enterprise London Limited or any partner, or respective directors, officers or employees.
- Enterprise London Limited reserves the sole right to select and manage the assets that are available to clients at any one time and may modify or change the available list of available assets without prior notice or explanation.
- All Enterprise London Limited clients accept that from the moment any transaction has been executed, it cannot and will not be cancelled or reversed. Our clients therefore understand that sufficient thought and comprehensive checks must be carried out before going ahead with any trade.
- Enterprise London Limited is only to be bound by any information or communication exchanged with any other parties by way of writing as stated in point 3 from Customer Service and Customer Complaints/Dispute section. As such, our advice, communications and notices in general will only be considered valid and binding if they are presented in writing. All clients and customers of Enterprise London Limited accept that crypto trading is inherently a highly speculative and potentially risky approach to investing, therefore the client accepts full responsibility for any outcomes and consequences that arise from their actions while using this website. Clients accept that the extremely fast-paced nature of certain types of crypto makes it possible to both win or lose significant sums of money in very short periods of time. It is the responsibility of the client to seek independent advice should it be required, as a means by which to facilitate safe and responsible trading.
- In the instance that a customer wishes to arrange a limited liability transaction, this must be discussed and agreed with the company ahead of time and a formal written agreement provided and signed upon by both parties. The transaction must not be processed until this requirement is satisfied. Limited liability transactions place limits on the total losses that can be incurred, which differs from standard margined transactions where loss limits are not predetermined. It is important to know however that while loss may be predetermined, it is still possible to lose the agreed limit in a short period of time. Limited liability transactions must be comprehensively understood and discussed with the company before being processed.
- Enterprise London Limited’s liability in instances where damages incurred result in compensation payments will be strictly limited to the total amount that the client in question has deposited in their account, subject to that client proving their case. Under no circumstances will the company be held liable for additional damages such as loss of profits, regardless of the cause of the incurred loss.
- Clients accept that the company will not accept any liability whatsoever for any obligational breach or default on the part of depositaries, clearing houses, exchanges, market operators, custodians, sub-custodians, banks, brokers or counterparties you do business ways of any kind, as well as force majeure scenario Unless loss or damage is incurred by our clients directly as a result of our negligence or fraud, the company will not be held liable for losses suffered as a result of using the Enterprise London Limited website. Clients are obliged to pay Enterprise London Limited any and all outstanding charges and commissions upon demand, which we may request at any time either in part or in full, in order to satisfy outstanding debts. In any instances where owed are not repaid as required, we may begin higher level debt collection procedures which will result in all attached costs and legal fees incurred being passed on to the client in question. When such payments are requested, the client is obliged to make the payment by the end of the same working day, with payments being made in the specific currency and to the specific bank account as we, the company, specify. By using the sites and services of Enterprise London Limited, you expressly agree that any and all charges and expenses arising in connection with payments owed represent the sole responsibility of you, the client – our company and its employees will not be held liable under any legitimate circumstances. This clause will survive termination of any Agreement between yourself and the company.
- Enterprise London Limited members are limited to placing no more than one trade every 2 minutes on an option that features the same asset, the same expiring time and the same direction. Contract closures are also only allowed once per contract. The company reserves the right to take immediate and extensive action against members suspected of seeking or exploiting technical problems which may provide them with an unfair advantage. Where proven, all such traders will have their accounts frozen and be permanently banned from using Enterprise London Limited.
- For reference purposes, any indication of time referenced at any time anywhere on the Enterprise London Limited website refers to standard Greenwich mean time (GMT).
- Intellectual property across the Enterprise London Limited website including but not limited to software, graphic interface, user interfaces, methods of doing business, algorithms, techniques, modules, copyrights, trademarks, patents, information, written content, visuals, training materials remain the sole property of the company and therefore may not be used or borrowed by unauthorized persons for any purpose.
- Customers with valid memberships are provided with the conditional right to use Enterprise London Limited’s intellectual property as made available via the company’s primary website for personal use. All such use is strictly non-transferable. Under no circumstances must any of the intellectual property presented be transferred or duplicated without written consent from Enterprise London Limited. In addition, material presented by the website must not be removed, edited or changed in any way.
- The company will not be held liable for any cost, expense or loss whatsoever incurred or suffered by Enterprise London Limited customers, unless the loss occurs as the direct result of our wilful neglect, fraud or negligence. In other instances, Enterprise London Limited accepts no responsibility for direct or indirect loss or damage incurred as a result of using the content and services of the Enterprise London Limited website, any negative outcomes experienced as a result of errors or discrepancies made in the process of placing orders or misinterpretation of any information or content published anywhere on our website. By utilizing the company’s website and services, you indemnify Enterprise London Limited and its employees of any expenses or costs incurred by you the customer which occur as a consequence of any given actions, omissions or errors by you.
- In the event of a force majeure scenario, Enterprise London Limited will not be held liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience suffered due to circumstances beyond the control of the company.
- All clients accept that crypto trading represents a fundamentally risky form of investment and should only therefore be approached and utilized by those with the relevant knowledge, experience and financial background. Volatility can be extremely high and the potential for facing heavy losses in a very short period of time is often high. It is perfectly possible for the entire funds within an account to be lost instantaneously, even if the asset in question swings just fractionally in the wrong direction at the wrong time. It is therefore imperative that traders only ever invest disposable capital the likes of which is not dependent upon for facilitating a basic lifestyle. With outcomes being comprehensively impossible to predict accurately 100% of the time, it is important to ensure that your business and your life in general will not be detrimentally impacted if you are unsuccessful in any given trade. As such, Enterprise London Limited customers confirm that all capital used for investment purposes is risk capital and therefore total loss with any investment will not detrimentally affect their lives in any way. Clients fully acknowledge the fact that each and every investment presents a relatively high risk of loss and that in the event of loss the clients and only the client bears full responsibility. Individuals who do not have sufficient risk capital to invest in such ventures must not use the site and services of Enterprise London Limited.
- Clients agree that Enterprise London Limited reserves the right to round-off the last digit of asset and option prices. In addition, option price adjustments will be made by Enterprise London Limited in accordance with any adjustments made to the prices of base assets.
- Improper or Abusive Trading is executing trading strategies acting in bad faith, that is, you or any representative of yours trading on your behalf is committing any improper or abusive trading act such as for example:
- fraud/illegal actions that led to the transaction;
- orders placed based on manipulated prices as a result of system errors or system malfunctions;
- arbitrage trading on prices offered by our platforms as a result of system errors; and/or
- coordinated transactions by related parties in order to take advantage of system errors and delays on systems updates. Then the Company will have the right to: i. adjusts the price spreads available to you; and/or ii. restrict your access to streaming, instantly tradable quotes, including providing manual quotation only; and/or iii. obtain from your account any historic trading profits that you have gained through such abuse of liquidity as determined by us at any time during our trading relationship; and/or iv. reject an order or to cancel a trade; and/or v. immediately terminate our trading relationship
- Should any Enterprise London Limited customer violate any obligations laid out in these terms and conditions, become bankrupt or insolvent, or in the event that the company deems it necessary for its own protection, Enterprise London Limited may at any time and without prior notice:
- Sell, pledge or transfer the full balance of the account and any remaining securities
- Close, terminate or cancel any or all transactions still open
- Set off any damages caused to it;
- Take the required action in instances where client violations must be remedied
The Service, Offering and the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Service, Offering or Website.
- Enterprise London Limited reserves the right to promote and advertise special offers, services, products and general data from any third-party providers as deemed appropriate. When and where such promotional listings or links appear, they are provided strictly on a casual and impartial basis and do not necessarily represent direct suggestions or advice from Enterprise London Limited. As such, the company will not be held responsible for any outcomes or eventualities resulting from pursuing advertise promotions or following any links published on the Enterprise London Limited website.
- Enterprise London Limited reserves the right to withdraw any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer at any time.
- Customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill and etc.), shared computer (e.g. school, public library or workplace) and shared IP.
- All Enterprise London Limited bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and Enterprise London Limited may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of Customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. Enterprise London Limited reserves the right to request identification verification documents, including a photograph of the Customer with his identification document, prior to crediting a bonus to a Customer’s account.
- If you wish to find out how much rollover requirements remain in respect of a given bonus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Enterprise London Limited offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and regular customers. Bonuses and one-time trading credits rewarded to customers are part of Enterprise London Limited’s promotions program. These bonuses are limited-time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change.
- In order to withdraw your funds, you will be required to execute a minimum trading volume of 40 times for every 1-unit bonus.
- Risk free trading – the maximum withdrawable winnings from Risk free, credited as a result of a single promotion, shall be €60.
- The funds can be withdrawn when the preceding stipulations have been fully met and fulfilled.
- The withdrawal of funds from an account can be completed before the bonus conditions have been satisfied, with an applicable penalty of 25% from the real funds.
- Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will nullify the account, including any/all profits or losses garnered.
- Clients acknowledge and accept the fact that in accordance with legal regulations and requirements, Enterprise London Limited may freeze or restrict accounts, impose limitations on services offered, deduct tax payments of any kind and to any extent or take whatever action may be required, should we be instructed to do so by the relevant authorities. Enterprise London Limited also accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or detrimental consequences suffered as a result of any action taken by the company, in accordance with the express instructions of legal authorities, regulators or financial institutions.
- Single Account
All Enterprise London Limited customers are prohibited from having more than one account open at any one time. Should the company detect multiple accounts are active under the same name, any or all of the accounts may be immediately frozen and closed down with no prior notice offered. Accounts will also be closed in instances where traders use assumed or fraudulent names, or link their personal membership accounts to payment methods and bank accounts that are not their own. Enterprise London Limited members are permitted to open and maintain only one active account, with which investments must be made using their own money.
- Transfers between accounts on the crypto platform are forbidden
You are required to keep your registration details up to date at all times. If you change your address, e-mail, phone number or any other contact or personal information, please contact Customer Service in order to update your account information. The name that you provide Enterprise London Limited at registration must be identical to that listed on your government issued identification.
- As the client of Enterprise London Limited, you immediately and comprehensively agree that:
- You are able to both use the services of Enterprise London Limited and function in accordance with our terms and conditions in full without violating any laws applicable to you at the time. You are instead legitimately permitted and authorized to operate as an Enterprise London Limited account holder.
- All information submitted by you at any time is 100% accurate, complete and true in every regard. You will also ensure that in any instance where your personal information changes or becomes no longer valid, it is your responsibility to immediately amend the required data, or to contact the Enterprise London Limited customer service team to organize the necessary changes. Your account should be properly updated with the new personal data no later than 14 days after you become aware of the changes.
- Any regulatory or governmental permissions required in order for you to legitimately access and use the services of Enterprise London Limited have been obtained and are in full and active effect at the time of your using this site.
- When and where any disclosure requirements, regulations, rules or laws apply as imposed and laid out by any regulatory authority, exchange or jurisdiction, you fundamentally agree to comply with them.
- Should we at any time request any further information from you or any additional verification of your identity or personal data, you will provide us with the required information and methods of identification as quickly as possible. In the instance that you fail to do so, your account may be suspended indefinitely.
- All Enterprise London Limited customers act as a principle in all transactions carried out on the Enterprise London Limited website.
- Should you believe or know that you are in any way contravening any of the terms laid out in these terms and conditions, it is your responsibility to inform Enterprise London Limited as soon as possible.
The Customer account registration process requires you to choose your own user name and password combination. You must keep this information secret. Any actions carried out through your account will stand if your user name and password have been entered correctly. Enterprise London Limited can bear no responsibility for unauthorized use or misuse of personal details.
- Verification of Bank Details
If you use a credit/debit card and/or a financial/bank account for transactions at Enterprise London Limited, the account/card holder’s name MUST be the same as the name you used when registering a Enterprise London Limited account. Should the name you registered on the Enterprise London Limited account and the name that appears on your credit/debit card and/or financial/bank account differ in any way, your account will be immediately suspended. Should your account be suspended, we recommend that you contact Customer Service for details regarding our verification process.
- No liability
- Customers of Enterprise London Limited fully accept the possibility that technical difficulties and temporary issues may affect the ability of account holders to execute actions, access features and generally utilize the website. Enterprise London Limited therefore accepts no liability for any problems or consequences resulting from any such events at any time, which may be attributed to software issues, bandwidth, servers, hardware issues or anything else of a similar nature.
- All clients comprehensively accept and acknowledge the fact that executing deals and trades by way of an Internet connection inherently carries certain risks that cannot be fully avoided or prevented. Internet connectivity issues, hardware failure, poor signal strength, loss of power and other such issues can all result in delayed access, discrepancies and general failures when looking to access and utilize the services available from Enterprise London Limited. The company therefore cannot and will not be held responsible for any such issues, or resulting consequences.
- Clients acknowledge the fact that even when utilizing the most reliable technology and software available, it is fundamentally impossible to 100% rule out a variety of technical problems and general issues that may temporarily make it difficult or even impossible to access your Enterprise London Limited account. As such, the company will not be held liable in the event of any loss or inconvenience that may occur due to standard and non-standard issues, including but not limited to hardware defects, unauthorized access, security breaches, periods of high Internet traffic, issues with system capacity, temporary system malfunctions and failures, software issues, hacking attacks and so on. To use Enterprise London Limited is to accept the fact that we do not and will not at any time guarantee that you will be able to access any or all of our website, or your trading account. We cannot and will not guarantee flawless, error-free and 100% uninterrupted service at any time. In no instances, therefore shall we be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of your inability to access your account or the Enterprise London Limited website.
- Enterprise London Limited customers accept that any and all telephone conversations may be recorded for quality and training purposes, without the caller being informed. All recorded conversations may be held in storage and used at later junctures in the event of disputes, or should their content be required by relevant authorities upon request. Enterprise London Limited promises to destroy both recordings and transcripts after three years.
- All communications and notices permitted and required hereunder to be given to clients and customers covered by these terms and conditions will be provided in writing. Clients are provided with notices and important information by way of the contact details provided at the time the account is opened – all of which must be verified as accurate and complete. All notices and correspondence sent by Enterprise London Limited to the customers will be recorded as delivered at the exact time the message was delivered if a) delivered by hand, b) sent by email or c) sent by fax. All messages and communications sent by postal mail will be recorded as delivered five days after the date of postage. In the instance of correspondence sent to a client’s company, the message will be considered delivered when written confirmation is provided by the recipient.
- Expiry rates are computed in accordance with Bid & Ask prices ((Bid + Ask)/2) which represent the closest price offers to the specified time of expiration. Enterprise London Limited will round the last digit of the price down if the last digit is below 5 and up if it is 5 or above.
- To participate at Enterprise London Limited, you are required to enter your personal details during the account registration process. Personal details include, but are not limited to: first name, surname, address, date of birth etc. The ‘Know Your Client’ (KYC)procedure will be carried out when a Customer makes a deposit into their Customer account.
- Upon making a withdrawal request you may also be required to send in valid identification documents proving your age and address.Upon such request, the withdrawal will not be processed for payment until Enterprise London Limited has received all requested identification documents. Acceptable identification documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- copy of a valid photographic identification document, such as a Passport or Driver’s License;
- copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill etc. (important: in general, the utility bill must not be older than 6 months, however, Enterprise London Limited reserves its right to provide additional requirements upon management’s decision); and
- copy of a recent credit / debit / bank account statement (note: in general the account statement must relate to a financial method used and must not be older than 6 months, however, Enterprise London Limited reserves its right to provide additional requirements upon management’s decision).
- Failure to produce such documentation within 13 days after first deposit will result in suspension of your account all membership privileges on our site.
Termination of Agreement
- The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving you notice to this effect.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving the Company a 48 hours advanced notice.
- Termination of the Agreement by any of the Parties shall require you to close all open positions by executing the required Transactions.
- As of the date of the termination notice by you, you may not execute any new Transactions, which shall open new positions in his account.
- Should the company suspect that any kind of fraudulent activity is taking place, or that the system or any of its technology or flaws therein are being wrongfully exploited, an investigation will be launched with completion expected within a 45-day period. Customer accounts and privileges may be suspended during this time, while those found to have committed any fraudulent or illegitimate activities will be banned from Enterprise London Limited for life and reported to the relevant authorities.
- Enterprise London Limited reserves the right to sublicense, transfer, grant or assign its rights both in full and in part to third parties at any time and for any purposes. The client however has no such entitlement and must not carry out any of the above-mentioned activities under any circumstances
Deposits and Withdrawals
- Identification Checks
Enterprise London Limited must successfully receive and verify your identification documents, either via internal means or a third party, before you can make a Withdrawal from your account.
- Credit Checks
Enterprise London Limited reserves the right to run external verification checks on all cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration.
It is the cardholder’s responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and these Terms & Conditions as updated from time-to-time.
- Withdrawals of funds are subject to fees depending on the payment method used. Clients agree that their withdrawal request will be deducted with €20 if the payment method is credit/debit card and €20 and 1% of the amount if the withdrawal is requested directly to a bank account.
- The Minimum withdrawal amount for bank wire transfer is €300.
- The Minimum withdrawal amount €50.